2014 Award Recipients
Award recipients with President Barron: Carol Mellott, Stephanie Gookin, and Brad Fisher
Award recipients with USAC members and administrative representatives
Award recipients with administrative representatives
Nominations now being sought for Staff Recognition Award. Submit a Nomination Now.
Nomination Deadline: Friday, March 13, 2015
To recognize University staff members who go above and beyond their normal routines:
- Resolve a particularly difficult dilemma
- Being exceptionally creative
- Been responsive to the needs of others regardless of status
- Recipients will receive a certificate and be recognized at a future USAC meeting
- All full-time staff are eligible (anyone at the University may submit nominations)
- Every nomination is considered on its own merit (no comparisons among nominees)
- The Council will acknowledge as many deserving people as possible
- Nominations will be reviewed regularly
- Honorees recognized at Council meetings scheduled throughout the year
Criteria for selecting recipients (list not all-inclusive)
- ...aware of the potential in everyone.
- ...willing to reach out--go the extra mile in resolving conflicts/dilemmas.
- ...able to provide the support and guidance needed to help make life better for those around them (co-workers, faculty, staff, administrators, students, visitors, etc.).