- It's that time of year to get your flu shot.
- Our lineup of fall programs is now available. Topics include: Communication, Project Management, Critical Thinking, Mindfulness, Creative Thinking, Leadership, Teambuilding, and much more. These programs are offered at no cost to university employees. Spaces fill quickly, so reserve your spot today!
- Although Benefits Open Enrollment is a couple of months away, it's not too early to start thinking about your benefits options for 2017.
- University Staff Advisory Council is a forum for exchanging ideas about the welfare and development of staff.
- Explore the opportunities Penn State has to offer! Join a team of over 17,000 faculty and staff dedicated to education and fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. Our total compensation package enables employees to achieve health and financial well-being through comprehensive medical plans, retirement savings, paid-time off, and much more. Experience a continuous learning environment with access to a generous tuition discount and professional development.
Features View All >>
Friday, September 9, 2016
Recently, Penn State President Eric Barron accepted an invitation to visit the Technical Support Building (TSB), home of both the LionPATH and WorkLion projects.
Monday, July 11, 2016
Children, parents and Penn State leaders participated in environmentally-friendly interactive exhibits and toured the Child Care Center at Hort Woods on July 11 as part of the center's Summer in the Woods anniversary celebration.
Friday, July 8, 2016
A website consolidation team from Finance & Business (F&B) recently won Penn State’s 2016 IT Impact Resource Responsibility award.
Friday, May 27, 2016
On May 18, 2016 The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) published new regulations regarding the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). These regulations will impact how employers classify and pay their employees.
Monday, May 23, 2016
Every day, thousands of Penn State staff faithfully perform their duties with uncommon creativity, purpose and passion, and often with little fanfare. Recognizing Penn State staff for the truly exceptional contributors that they are is the goal of the USAC Recognition Awards.