- University Staff Advisory Council is a forum for exchanging ideas about the welfare and development of staff.
- Nominations are now open for the Faculty & Staff Achievement Awards.
- Our lineup of spring programs is now available. Topics include: Communication, Project Management, Critical Thinking, Mindfulness, Creative Thinking, Leadership, Teambuilding, and much more. These programs are offered at no cost to university employees. Spaces fill quickly, so reserve your spot today!
- Explore the opportunities Penn State has to offer! Join a team of over 17,000 faculty and staff dedicated to education and fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. Our total compensation package enables employees to achieve health and financial well-being through comprehensive medical plans, retirement savings, paid-time off, and much more. Experience a continuous learning environment with access to a generous tuition discount and professional development.
- Exciting changes coming for HR. Learn all about what's changing and how it will benefit the University.
Features View All >>
Friday, November 4, 2016
Penn State values the men and women who have served and continue to serve our country. From Nov.
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Employee recognition is essential for a productive workplace.
Friday, September 9, 2016
Recently, Penn State President Eric Barron accepted an invitation to visit the Technical Support Building (TSB), home of both the LionPATH and WorkLion projects.
Monday, July 11, 2016
Children, parents and Penn State leaders participated in environmentally-friendly interactive exhibits and toured the Child Care Center at Hort Woods on July 11 as part of the center's Summer in the Woods anniversary celebration.
Friday, July 8, 2016
A website consolidation team from Finance & Business (F&B) recently won Penn State’s 2016 IT Impact Resource Responsibility award.