- The Excellence in Academic Leadership (EAL) program, is a unique leadership development opportunity offered by the Office of Human Resources in partnership with the Office of Academic Affairs. During the workshops, participants will explore a range of topics that include: leadership competencies and style, dealing with conflict, creating a culture of excellence and change management.
- Explore the opportunities Penn State has to offer! Join a team of over 17,000 faculty and staff dedicated to education and fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. Our total compensation package enables employees to achieve health and financial well-being through comprehensive medical plans, retirement savings, paid-time off, and much more. Experience a continuous learning environment with access to a generous tuition discount and professional development.
- The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a must-have for any serious project manager. PMP-Certified Project Managers on average earn over 10% more than those without the certification.
- Exciting changes coming for HR. Learn all about what's changing and how it will benefit the University.
- The Work Number, a subsidiary of Equifax Workforce Solutions, is a fast and secure way to provide proof of your employment or income—a necessary step in many of today’s life events involving credit, financing or securing of benefits or services.
Features View All >>
Friday, May 27, 2016
On May 18, 2016 The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) published new regulations regarding the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). These regulations will impact how employers classify and pay their employees.
Monday, May 23, 2016
Every day, thousands of Penn State staff faithfully perform their duties with uncommon creativity, purpose and passion, and often with little fanfare. Recognizing Penn State staff for the truly exceptional contributors that they are is the goal of the USAC Recognition Awards.
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
You may be hearing the name for the first time, but it is entirely likely that you are familiar with the broad and lasting impact of Ray T. Fortunato's work at Penn State.