- Nominations are now open for the Faculty & Staff Achievement Awards.
- Our lineup of spring programs is now available. Topics include: Communication, Project Management, Critical Thinking, Mindfulness, Creative Thinking, Leadership, Teambuilding, and much more. These programs are offered at no cost to university employees. Spaces fill quickly, so reserve your spot today!
- Learn more about the new Medical ID cards for 2017
- University Staff Advisory Council is a forum for exchanging ideas about the welfare and development of staff.
- Explore the opportunities Penn State has to offer! Join a team of over 17,000 faculty and staff dedicated to education and fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. Our total compensation package enables employees to achieve health and financial well-being through comprehensive medical plans, retirement savings, paid-time off, and much more. Experience a continuous learning environment with access to a generous tuition discount and professional development.
Features View All >>
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – Human Resources Vice President Susan M.
Thursday, February 9, 2017
Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer Susan Basso is proud to announce that Amanda Gallo, HR Shared Services, and Kari Allatt, Labor and
Friday, January 6, 2017
Human Resources Vice President Susan M. Basso is pleased to announce that Lauren M.
Friday, November 4, 2016
Penn State values the men and women who have served and continue to serve our country. From Nov.
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Employee recognition is essential for a productive workplace.