HR Shared Services
Contact HR Shared Services
For Penn State employees, regardless of your unit, college, or campus, HR Shared Services can answer your HR or payroll-related questions.
The two ways to contact HR Shared Services are:
- Email: AskHR@psu.edu
- Call: 814-865-1473
Note: It is helpful to have your 9-digit Penn State ID number when contacting HR Shared Services.
HR Shared Services Center
The HR Shared Services Center, located in the 331 Building in Innovation Park, supports the HRBPT by housing HR Shared Services, a division consisting of Professional Services, Operational Excellence, and HR Operations, as well as the Centers of Expertise.
The HR Shared Services Center also houses the following spaces:
- New Employee Center: A one-stop location for new employee onboarding.
- Welcome Center: A general HR reception area.
At this time, current and retired employees should continue to visit the James M. Elliott Building for in-person questions specifically related to benefits, leave of absence, and payroll.
James M. Elliott Building
- Benefits and Absence Management
- Compensation and Classification
- HR Communications
- HR Services
- Labor and Employee Relations
- Records Management
- Talent, Diversity, and Inclusion
331 Building, Innovation Park
- Data and Onboarding
- Recruiting and Sourcing (Part-time)
- Talent Acquisition (Full-time)
- Talent Management
- HR Information Technology
Additionally, HR Strategic Partners and HR Consultants are located regionally to serve the campuses and across the University Park campus within colleges and units.