On or before your first day of work, you will need to schedule a one-hour onboarding session to complete your pre-employment paperwork.
To schedule your onboarding session, please reach out to an onboarding partner.
- Kathy Cavanaugh
- Sandy McEwen
Work Study Students
- Michelle Smith
- Lisa Zackowski
- Fillomena Kilar
- Maureen Carr
HASS Student Workers
- Danielle Moser
Science Student Workers
- Robin Raifsnider
EBC Student Workers
- Gail Chiriani
Staff and Tech Services
Prior to your onboarding session:
- Ensure you have completed the Prior to Day 1 Checklist.
During your onboarding session, you will:
- Complete remaining employment paperwork.
- Receive your Penn State ID card (if applicable).
- Receive a temporary parking permit (if applicable).
Please come prepared to your onboarding session with:
- Employment Eligibility Documents - must be original document and not expired.
- Bank Account Information for Direct Deposit - a void check and/or bank account and routing number.