On or before your first day of work, you will need to schedule a one-hour onboarding session to complete your pre-employment paperwork.
To schedule your onboarding session, please reach out to an onboarding partner.
CAA Stusdent Workers
Coaches and Athletic Student Workers
Staff, Regular Wage, and All other Student Wage
Prior to your onboarding session:
- Ensure you have completed the Prior to Day 1 Checklist.
During your onboarding session, you will:
- Complete remaining employment paperwork.
- Receive your Penn State ID card (if applicable).
- Receive a temporary parking permit (if applicable).
Please come prepared to your onboarding session with:
- Employment Eligibility Documents - must be original document and not expired.
- Bank Account Information for Direct Deposit - a void check and/or bank account and routing number.