When you get married, there are a variety of changes you may need to consider.  

Name/Address Changes

Most name or address changes can be completed online. For complete instructions log onto ESSIC and choose W4 under the payroll tab. 

Benefit Changes

You may want to add your spouse to the University's health care, vision, or dental plans. You may also want to change your life insurance and/or pension beneficiary, and you may want to change your participation in flexible spending accounts. Some benefits require that you add your partner within 31 days to avoid waiting periods for coverage.

Educational Privileges

The tuition discount is available to your spouse immediately for faculty and staff; or after you have worked full-time for the University for at least two years for Teamsters' Local 8 members.